skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, 29 October 2011
Tune Obsessed
Static Revenger & Richard Vission feat. Luciann - I Like That
So this past tune was on repeat non stop today so I thought I'd share my love for it with you...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Chelsie Hood
I'm Chelsie, 22 and from Norfolk (out in the country). I have a massive passion for everything fashion related. - Freelance Fashion Stylist - Retail Deputy Manager - Visual Merchandiser
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(51)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(5)
▼
2011
(74)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(12)
▼
October
(16)
Femme Fatale
Tune Obsessed
Red Mood Board
Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris
Red Research
Ready for Red?
It Rocks Knox
Versace for H&M
Dance With Me Tonight
Soap Stars Visits
Day Off = London Vintage Shopping
Mugler vs Lady Gaga
Trip To Eerie Woods Alone
Don't Mess With Me
Disco Diva Mums
Afternoon Sandringham Walks
►
September
(12)
►
February
(25)
►
2010
(25)
►
August
(14)
►
March
(11)
Most Popular Posts
Thomas Codd London
Back in May 2009 I was very lucky to work with Thomas Codd by dressing his final Uni collection which has now lead on to his full collection...
Adele - Never To Be Skinny
She says it as it is!
How Desperate
New show for Monday's nights is 'Desperate Scousewives' on Ch4 - is pretty much a wannable version of 'The Only Way Is Essex...
Dynamic Blooms
Behind the scenes footage from a shoot from the current Another publication.
Bobo Star Boutique
Bobostar - Designed by Charley Bishop, I met Charley back a few years ago round and about at Uni interviews, we both ended up at different...
Red Research
Depth of research into 'red' shoot - Well the first main thing to pop into my head was of course the genius of Valentino - his red b...
Craig McDean
I'm a massive fan of colour block fashion with photography and styling so Craig McDean is a real inspiration with shoots like these
Check her out....check her out....
She's gonna be a massive banging hit for sure and has attitude as bold as her hair is every other changing day.
Skyscrapper Heels
ASOS - [L-R / Helix £65, Bitten £75, Hoola £75] Kurt Geiger - Kandee - [L-R / Fruits of the Forest £60, Peek a boo £60, Blackberry C...
Afternoon Sandringham Walks
I visit the woods at Sandringham, one of the Queen's UK homes a lot but this visit I managed to capture some gorgeous images with some ...
Read It Elsewhere
Design Scene - Fashion, Photography, Style & Design
Air Jordan 13 Retro Navy and Flint Grey Releases August 1
1 hour ago
Whitney Port official web site – photos, blog, news, bio
Ariel Winter’s Bora Bora Bikini Adventure Happy Fun Time
9 years ago
Fashion Wonderland
My month in instagram pictures...
13 years ago
NICOLA FORMICHETTI'S BLOG!!
Yoü And I / LADY GAGA / FASHION CREDITS!!!!!
14 years ago
Fashion156 - The Sports Issue
FRINGE
Page Visits
No comments:
Post a Comment