skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, 11 March 2012
Morris Minor
So this is how we travelled in total classic style to the sunny seaside this afternoon - Morris Minor or Moz as he is now known to us lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Chelsie Hood
I'm Chelsie, 22 and from Norfolk (out in the country). I have a massive passion for everything fashion related. - Freelance Fashion Stylist - Retail Deputy Manager - Visual Merchandiser
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(51)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(14)
▼
March
(22)
Violent Lips
Bright Spring Florals
Spring Clean Sort Out
Jamie Beck
Mac Makes Me Happy
BOY London
Crazy Summer Eyes
Rainbow Rinse
Girl Gone Too Far?
Romans Revenge
Acid Wash
Vogue Festival
Grunge Photoshoot
Style School Behind The Scenes
Glam Gypsies?
Morris Minor
Beach Carlota
Oh My
Taylor Momsen
Boo George
All Things Sweet
Thursday Nights Out
►
February
(9)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(74)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(12)
►
February
(25)
►
2010
(25)
►
August
(14)
►
March
(11)
Most Popular Posts
Bright Spring Florals
For the spring/summer I can't help but love to bring at the crazy brights, floral prints and denim even double denim sometimes. Here...
Coachella 2012
Acapella
Kelis' new album shows a clear change in style both musically and image. The first track to be realsed from it was 'Acapella' a...
212
Selfridges White Christmas
http://www.slefridges.com/ For me they are always the most breath taking christmas displays in the world! This year Selfridges have gone fo...
Barbie's Birthday Coming Up
'Barbie' being me...old nickname from when i was blonde and my life long obsession with pink. So it's my 21st coming up and the ...
Geisha Girl
COLOUR COLOUR COLOUR!!! <3 I was just browsing through google looking for something new to splash my desktop background with when I just ...
Jelly Bag
My random impulse buy at work the other day when I was out covering another local store - Love it! It also comes in blue and pink.... think ...
Eye Charm
Eye Charm - False Eyelash Glue This is by far the best glue I have come across so far, it goes on clear, is sticky straight away yet allows ...
Emma Watson The Rebel?
Gone are the days of Emma Watson playing the well mannered, goodie-to-shoes and brain box Hermione Granger from the Harry Potters sequels. T...
Read It Elsewhere
Design Scene - Fashion, Photography, Style & Design
Richard Avedon Hollywood Portraits Arrive at Gagosian
5 hours ago
Whitney Port official web site – photos, blog, news, bio
Ariel Winter’s Bora Bora Bikini Adventure Happy Fun Time
9 years ago
Fashion Wonderland
My month in instagram pictures...
14 years ago
NICOLA FORMICHETTI'S BLOG!!
Yoü And I / LADY GAGA / FASHION CREDITS!!!!!
15 years ago
Fashion156 - The Sports Issue
FRINGE
Page Visits
No comments:
Post a Comment