Monday 2 April 2012

Grime Times In Peterborough

A couple of photos from Saturday night out in Peterborough for my friend's birthday.
It was a rather interesting night - with fights kicking off in every place we went to - girls mostly dressed like they were from My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding and then clubs with full on ghetto grimey rooms which made me feel like I should have been in the Bronx of New York - but still a great night was had.

Left top - silly antics of finding an entrance ramp a challange
Left bottom - Finally reunited after 2 years with my Uni buddie Miss Rebecca Carey in her hometown.
Right - I'm wearing my new black playsuit with lace insert and trim from Topshop Tall £46 with suede lace up platform heels, Elisha wears black skater dress from H&M, Tan Leather strappy Platform heels from Topshop and my vintage charity shop find leather panel clutch handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment