Saturday 20 March 2010

She's An Animal.



Well I've just been listening to Ke$ha's debut album and well what can I say but she's got some very catchy tunes, twisted lyrics and well just pure raw edge. I love it!

My favourite tracks have to be Your Love Is My Drug, VIP, Dinosaur, Take It Off & Boots And Boys.

Won't listen to any advice, Momma's telling me I should think twice.
Better left to my own devices, I'm addicted, it's a crisis.
My friends think I've gone crazy, My judgements gettin kinda hazzy.
My steeze is gonna be effceted, If I keep it up like a lovesick crackhead.

There’s a place I know if you’re looking for a show.

Where they go hardcore and there’s glitter on the floor

He’s paying for your vodka, you’re using what you got .
Doesn’t really want ya, but you don’t stop.
‘Cause this is what you’re here for
And everyone can see, this is the place to be


No comments:

Post a Comment