Monday 12 December 2011

Little Mix

Little Mix (or in Tulisa's version "My Little Muffins") won the final on The X Factor lastnight, and in my opinion it was by far the best result in the series history - they deserved it and I really believe they have a bright future ahead of them unlike some winners from the past....
So here's a couple of photos of the moment the girls found out they have won with mentor Tulisa and their debut single cover for their track 'Cannonball' - which I'm sure is bound to be the Christmas no.1 for 2011/


The girls have shown their quirky individual and group styles from the very start - here's a reminder of some of their looks so far, I'm sure there are still plenty more exciting ones to come in the girls furture.


My mentor Alex Longmore from StyleSchool worked with the group a few weeks ago on a photoshoot which was a total flip on their usual look - ditching the neons/high tops and slogan tops for elegant evening gowns in nudes with embellishments - stunning work. The girls were keen to show their support for StyleSchool - book your place for 2012 now to get an amazing insight into the world of fashion.

Here's my favourite performance from the girls "What's It Gonna Be?'

No comments:

Post a Comment