skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, 10 February 2011
Clog Boots
I got these for a bargin of £12.50 from Evans and they're so comfy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Chelsie Hood
I'm Chelsie, 22 and from Norfolk (out in the country). I have a massive passion for everything fashion related. - Freelance Fashion Stylist - Retail Deputy Manager - Visual Merchandiser
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(51)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(5)
▼
2011
(74)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(12)
▼
February
(25)
BowsBowsBows.
PomPom-1
Finger Bling
Topshop Unique SS 2011
Topshop SS'11 Campaigns
Barbie's Birthday Coming Up
Pumpkin Soup
Clog Boots
Born This Way
Style School
Big Fat Gypsy Weddings
Punk vs Cruella Deville
Floral Frenzy
Bobo Star Boutique
Fully Futuristic.
Tribute Totes
The Androgyny Issue
Thomas Codd London
Gareth Pugh Pitti 2011
Chan Chung Kim
Dynamic Blooms
S&M
Check her out....check her out....
Smells Sexy
Do It Like A Dude
►
2010
(25)
►
August
(14)
►
March
(11)
Most Popular Posts
Coachella 2012
Barbie's Birthday Coming Up
'Barbie' being me...old nickname from when i was blonde and my life long obsession with pink. So it's my 21st coming up and the ...
Acapella
Kelis' new album shows a clear change in style both musically and image. The first track to be realsed from it was 'Acapella' a...
212
Geisha Girl
COLOUR COLOUR COLOUR!!! <3 I was just browsing through google looking for something new to splash my desktop background with when I just ...
Selfridges White Christmas
http://www.slefridges.com/ For me they are always the most breath taking christmas displays in the world! This year Selfridges have gone fo...
Going Grunge
The grunge trend is here once again, here are some images of the trend that have interested me and I'm now thinking maybe a test shoot o...
Jelly Bag
My random impulse buy at work the other day when I was out covering another local store - Love it! It also comes in blue and pink.... think ...
Eye Charm
Eye Charm - False Eyelash Glue This is by far the best glue I have come across so far, it goes on clear, is sticky straight away yet allows ...
Emma Watson The Rebel?
Gone are the days of Emma Watson playing the well mannered, goodie-to-shoes and brain box Hermione Granger from the Harry Potters sequels. T...
Read It Elsewhere
Design Scene - Fashion, Photography, Style & Design
Yves Salomon Summer 2027 Draws From Art and Architecture
9 hours ago
Whitney Port official web site – photos, blog, news, bio
Ariel Winter’s Bora Bora Bikini Adventure Happy Fun Time
9 years ago
Fashion Wonderland
My month in instagram pictures...
14 years ago
NICOLA FORMICHETTI'S BLOG!!
Yoü And I / LADY GAGA / FASHION CREDITS!!!!!
15 years ago
Fashion156 - The Sports Issue
FRINGE
Page Visits
No comments:
Post a Comment