skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, 6 February 2011
Smells Sexy
No idea where I found this ages ago, annoying but it's a great image, sexy yet pretty in pink and girly.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Chelsie Hood
I'm Chelsie, 22 and from Norfolk (out in the country). I have a massive passion for everything fashion related. - Freelance Fashion Stylist - Retail Deputy Manager - Visual Merchandiser
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(51)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(5)
▼
2011
(74)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(12)
▼
February
(25)
BowsBowsBows.
PomPom-1
Finger Bling
Topshop Unique SS 2011
Topshop SS'11 Campaigns
Barbie's Birthday Coming Up
Pumpkin Soup
Clog Boots
Born This Way
Style School
Big Fat Gypsy Weddings
Punk vs Cruella Deville
Floral Frenzy
Bobo Star Boutique
Fully Futuristic.
Tribute Totes
The Androgyny Issue
Thomas Codd London
Gareth Pugh Pitti 2011
Chan Chung Kim
Dynamic Blooms
S&M
Check her out....check her out....
Smells Sexy
Do It Like A Dude
►
2010
(25)
►
August
(14)
►
March
(11)
Most Popular Posts
Disco Diva Mums
I was just flicking through the TV listings and got to SkyLiving with the programme ' Pushy & Proud - Disco Diva Mums'. The sho...
Going Grunge
The grunge trend is here once again, here are some images of the trend that have interested me and I'm now thinking maybe a test shoot o...
Coachella 2012
Bobo Star Boutique
Bobostar - Designed by Charley Bishop, I met Charley back a few years ago round and about at Uni interviews, we both ended up at different...
Geisha Girl
COLOUR COLOUR COLOUR!!! <3 I was just browsing through google looking for something new to splash my desktop background with when I just ...
Suga Treats
Katy Perry - Candy Floss - Lollipop - Cream - Candy I don't think Katy Perry's video for California Girls could be anymore my simila...
Print Me Silly
Topshop is throwing out some wild and bold prints with the new season collection - here's a few that really caught my eye. Firstly a bri...
She's An Animal.
Well I've just been listening to Ke$ha's debut album and well what can I say but she's got some very catchy tunes, twisted lyr...
Crazy Summer Eyes
The sun is on it's way so I'm getting my summer addiction/collection started with a new pair of sunglasses...pretty much a new pair ...
Charlotte Rutherford Update
I've blogged about this photographer before, I discovered her work a while ago through http://www.modelmayhem.com/ and recently I have ...
Read It Elsewhere
Design Scene - Fashion, Photography, Style & Design
Air Jordan 40 28 Black Volt Drops Today
6 hours ago
Whitney Port official web site – photos, blog, news, bio
Ariel Winter’s Bora Bora Bikini Adventure Happy Fun Time
9 years ago
Fashion Wonderland
My month in instagram pictures...
14 years ago
NICOLA FORMICHETTI'S BLOG!!
Yoü And I / LADY GAGA / FASHION CREDITS!!!!!
15 years ago
Fashion156 - The Sports Issue
FRINGE
Page Visits
No comments:
Post a Comment