Thursday 20 October 2011

Dance With Me Tonight

I've loved him from his first audition on The X Factor - he just has that cheeky chappy charm that you can't help fall for and well his voice is just magic. I had his firm album on repeat for months it my car. With his past few songs getting better and better I'm so excited for the release of his second album. Here's his soon to be release for coming single 'Dance With Me Tonight', it has a similar feel to his original stuff in comparison to the last track 'Heat Skips A Beat' and the styling goes right in hand with it. I'm adoring the denim jacket with cream wool collar - my best friend Jack has spotted a similar style jacket from the vintage department in Topman - it's a must have!!!
Enjoy the video and some other funny pictures below....

Some more love for Olly's ongoing cheeky style
Below is from when I met Olly for the second time after he performed at Potters Resort where I used to work myself, he was so nice and we had a giggle with him as he pulled 'the cool pose' with my tipsy mother.
I have to say aswell, he is by far the best artist I have ever seen perform live and so entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment