Friday 23 September 2011

The 14+ Model Search

So funnily enough myself being 6'0" tall I always here the 'you should be a model' line from people I meet....and I heard it even more when I was in London recently, so I was starting to think about it more when I suddenly have one of my closest friends send me this link from style369.com / evans.co.uk who are searching for a new face along with top model agents models1. The winner gets a photoshoot as the new face of style369, or feature in the new evans 2012 campaign, £1000 shopping spree with style369 & evans, consultation with models1 & tickets to a models1 event. You can apply online or visit 12 different locations around the UK where scouts from models1 will be on the hunt.....looks like I'm off to the Bluewater casting call to try my luck in November then.

No comments:

Post a Comment