Friday 23 September 2011

Style School

So from the 12th september - 16th september I joined 6 other amazing girls in a studio near Ladbrook Grove to learn more about the industry from course director - stylist Alex Longmore and her industry friends. The course covered lots of different aspects of the idustry including; Journalism, PR, Editors, Video Journalism, Vintage Buying, Model Agents, Assistant Stylists and more....
I had no idea I would meet such a warm, friendly and funny bunch of people as I did in that week - it was so hard to say goodbye but I'm sure it won't be the last time I see them all.
On the final day we got to do a shoot (60's theme) in a studio in Fulham with models from modelbookings.com, hair by Saks, make up artists from the Jemma Kidd Academy and photographer Tiffany Mumford - all very talented people who made the day very enjoyable.

We all had to film on the last day about what we had done at style school, so when that video is up I will post it on here for you to know more about the week from everyonelse.


So here's a few pictures from behind the scenes of the week and at the very bottom my final images, enjoy.



(P.S. - Alex, Alice, Robin, Katie, Saskia, Stefania & Ilona - I miss you all!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment